Administrative professionals manage the upkeep of a company’s operations for it to run efficiently. Positions like secretaries, administrative assistants and receptionists sometime require a person to hold many job responsibilities. These positions do not always get the praise they should.
Today we show appreciation to our peers by acknowledging their hard efforts. Administrative professionals are seen and valued.
Showing appreciation can be done in a few simple ways. See below:
- Acknowledging the day exists and thanking your administrative for their hard work.
- Showing support by having everyone in the building sign a card of appreciation.
- Take your administrative professional to lunch at his or her favorite spot.
- Send flowers or a fruit basket of appreciation to your professional administrative.
- Allotting time off (if applicable) given by their supervisor or manager.