Director of Engineering
Beasley Media Group has an opening for a Director of Engineering in the Las Vegas, NV market. This is a rare opportunity to work in a large modern facility and live in beautiful Las Vegas, NV. We are looking for a high energy, self-motivated person to lead the engineering department. Beasley’s Las Vegas market includes (4) FM’s, (1) AM and a newly built studio facility.
- Oversee the management of all studio, transmitter, and field equipment.
- Manage the IT and Engineering staff and work closely with management staff in order to help achieve the needs and goals of the stations
- Manage maintenance of AM and FM transmitter and studio facilities
- Manage the Engineering department expense and capital budgets
- Ensure station’s compliance with FCC rules and regulations
- Provide off-hours support of stations when necessary
- Experience with AM / FM Transmitters and Studio electronics
- Broadcast Automation systems, WideOrbit Automation preferred
- Previous leadership and management experience is required
- Must have strong technical and communication skills with a basic knowledge of IT
- Ability to lift and carry 50 pounds, climb a ladder and provide general building and grounds maintenance as well as technical
- 5+ years in radio engineering management
- Valid drivers license
- At least two years of formal electronics training
- Must have basic tools to complete general work requirements
Beasley Broadcasting Las Vegas Nevada is seeking a dynamic Account Executive. Must have a strong work ethic, a positive attitude and the ability to have fun. Responsible for developing advertising relationships and customized marketing solutions for potential clients both on air and on line. Media experience is a plus.
Qualified candidate must be organized and have strong presentation skills and a passion for developing new business. Candidate must also be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
Beasley Broadcasting offers a great career opportunity to be a part of a broadcast company leveraging the latest technologies delivering the best products to our listeners through multiple platforms. Great upside potential for the right candidate in one of the most exciting Cities in the Country. Sales experience and college degree preferred, but not required. Please forward resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Beasley Broadcast Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer No Person will be discriminated against due to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age or disability.