Program Director/ Air Talent KCYE-FM Las Vegas
Description: Beasley Media Group Las Vegas is looking for a creative, motivated Program Director / On Air Talent for Country Format, KCYE-FM 102.7-The Coyote. The ideal candidate should have PPM knowledge and work closely with all talent to help unlock their potential. This candidate must have a solid understanding of social media and create / execute a digital plan to drive results for digital growth. An on-air shift is preferred. Our new PD will be expected to demonstrate promotional creativity and have a proven, sales-friendly work record. This Program Director is expected to attend sales and client meetings, and must be willing to assist Account Executives in the creation of a wide range of promotions.
- A minimum of five years of radio programming management experience as a Program Director/Music Director or Assistant Program Director preferably in a PPM Market.
- The ability to demonstrate Strategic and Tactical Planning.
- PPM Analytical skills with creativity and the instinct to win.
- Proven proficiency with RCS Selector, Adobe Audition, PPM Analysis Tool, and all Social Media platforms.
- Wide Orbit, PD Advantage and Media Monitors experience is preferred;
- Team player, willing to work closely with the Operations Manager and other Program Directors, Sales Managers, Account Executives, Promotions team, Engineering, Consultants, and the Corporate Management team.
Last Date for consideration: 9/22/17. Send resume, programming philosophies, and on air demo to John Candelaria, Operations Manager Beasley Media Group, Las Vegas:
Email: [email protected]
Beasley Media Group, Inc. Las Vegas Nevada is seeking a dynamic Account Executive. Must have a strong work ethic, a positive attitude and high-powered enthusiasm. Responsible for developing advertising relationships and customized marketing solutions with existing and potential clients for traditional and digital campaigns. Candidate must also be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook. Sales experience and college degree preferred, but not required. Please forward resume to: [email protected]
Beasley Broadcast Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer No Person will be discriminated against due to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age or disability.
For more Beasley Media Group, Inc job opportunities, click here.